Obesity Surgery Operation Details Istanbul Turkey
|DURATİON OF STAY 7 Days||HOSPITAL STAYING 2-3 Days||OPERATION DURATION 1 to 3 Hours|
|ANESTHESIA General Anesthesia||RECOVERY DURATION 1-2 Weeks||FOLLOW UP VISIT 2nd Day|
Click Here For More Information
What Is Bariatric Surgery?
Bariatric surgery is performed to help people lose weight if methods such as diet or sports are not useful for weight loss. Before obesity surgery, natural weight loss methods should be tried. If these methods do not work, bariatric surgery is performed.
Before obesity surgery, a detailed analysis is performed to determine whether the patient is suitable for the surgical procedure. The suitability of patients for this operation is determined by their body mass index. If his body mass index is above 40, the patient can be operated on. Obesity surgery is performed by different methods. General anesthesia and closed method are usually used. An experienced and specialized doctor should perform obesity surgery.
After surgery, the doctor will present a plan that the patient must follow and contains some rules. After surgery, it is just as important as surgery. Therefore, the patient should pay close attention to himself. After obesity operations, much attention should be paid to nutrition. In general, weight is given within 1 year. More sonar, the patient needs to create a new lifestyle and eating habit.
Methods of Bariatric Surgery
- Gastric Bypass Surgery: Gastric bypass involves making changes to your digestive system to help you lose weight. This surgery limits the amount of food you eat.
- Transit Bipartisan Surgery: : it is one of the most advanced surgical methods. It is applied not only to patients who do not have excess weight, but also to patients with diabetes.
- Diabetes Surgery:This operation disrupts the absorption of the digestive system and limits the amount of nutrients taken into the stomach.
- Gastric Balloon: It is a balloon placed in the stomach by specialist doctors by endoscopy method. It shrinks a person’s stomach and makes them satiate more quickly.
- Ellipse Balloon:also called swallow balloon. It is an obesity treatment that does not require surgical procedure.
- Stomach Botox: By applying Botox to certain areas of the stomach, muscle contraction is limited and thus weight loss is accelerated.