What Is Plastic Surgery?
It is a surgical method applied to repair or reconstruct missing or damaged tissue and skin in the body. The main goal of plastic surgery is to make the function of tissues and skin as close to normal as possible. Improving the appearance of body parts is an important but secondary goal. Plastic surgery is different from aesthetic surgery. In other words, it is an operation performed only to change the appearance of a healthy person to have a desired appearance. But plastic surgery also includes aesthetic surgery. Plastic surgery can be performed in the following cases:
- Cleft lip and palate
- Webbed fingers and birthmarks
- Areas where facial or breast beautification or damage is desired
- Extensive burns or other serious injuries
Plastic Surgery Methods
- Tummy Tuck Surgery: A tummy tuck operation is a procedure that allows you to remove excess skin and fat found on the person’s abdominal wall. After this procedure, the muscles are compressed and re-rejuvenated and shaped. This is one of the most commonly used plastic surgery methods.
- Post Bariatric Surgery:: Some deformities may occur in the body from the name of bariatric surgery applied to obesity patients. These deformations are eliminated by post-bariatric surgery.
- Liposuction: Liposuction is the process of removing fats that have accumulated in certain parts of the body by vacuuming. People who want to lose weight can resort to this method.
- Arm and Leg Stretching:Sagging in the arm and leg areas as a result of excessive weight loss or changes in the structure of the skin in later ages is eliminated by this method.
- Breast Augmentation: These are surgical procedures performed to increase the size and fullness of women’s breasts.
- Breast Reduction: Breast reduction is one of the methods used for women who are uncomfortable with breast size.
- Breast Lift: Saggy breasts caused by genetics or old age can be made more aesthetic by breast lift operation.
- Eyelid Aesthetics: A procedure applied to the lower and upper eyelids, complete with removal of sagging skin or excess muscle tissue and stretching of surrounding tissues Nov.
- Ear Aesthetics: Ear aesthetics is the process of reconstructing the shape of the deformed ears as a result of an accident at birth.
- Bishectomy: Don’t pay attention to Cheek Oil, cheek thinning aesthetics.
- Butt lift: Butt Lift is an aesthetic reshaping of the butt area. With this operation, the butt area gets a steeper and fuller appearance.
- Vaginoplasty: This is a surgery to narrow the vagina. It is a surgical procedure performed to narrow the expanding vaginas for various reasons.
- Genital Aesthetics: Genital aesthetics is performed to eliminate both aesthetic and functional problems. In Genital aesthetics, procedures such as whitening, hymen stitching, lip augmentation and reduction are performed.
- Gynecomastia: Gynecomastia surgery is an operation to eliminate breast growth and swelling in men. These are surgeries performed both in the sense of Health and in the aesthetic sense.